Terms & Conditions in short
- By ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
- By placing an order at Devils Grip, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old or have parents' permission to buy from us.
- All personal information you provide us with or that we obtain will be handled by Devils Grip as responsible for the personal information.
- Events outside Devils Grip's control shall be considered force majeure.
- The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order.
- Shipping costs and payment fees are recognized before confirming the purchase.
- Card information is transmitted over secure SSL encryption and is not stored.
- Please note that local charges may occur.
- Devils Grip reserves the right to amend any information without prior notice.
- Devil Grips covers you and the company at the same time for shipping.
Terms & Conditions
- This page contains the terms & conditions. Please read these terms & conditions carefully before ordering any products from us. You should understand that by ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
- By placing an order at Devils Grip, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old (or have parents' permission to buy from us) and accept these terms & conditions which shall apply to all orders placed or to be placed at Devils Grip for the sale and supply of any products. None of these terms & conditions affect your statutory rights. No other terms or changes to the terms & conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing signed by us.
- All personal information you provide us with or that we obtain will be handled by Devils Grip as responsible for the personal information. The personal information you provide will be used to ensure deliveries to you, the credit assessment, to provide offers and information on our catalog to you. The information you provide is only available to Devils Grip and will not be shared with other third parties. You have the right to inspect the information held about you. You always have the right to request Devils Grip to delete or correct the information held about you. By accepting the Devils Grip Conditions, you agree to the above.
- Events outside Devils Grip's control, which is not reasonably foreseeable, shall be considered force majeure, meaning that Devils Grip is released from Devils Grip's obligations to fulfill contractual agreements. Example of such events are government action or omission, new or amended legislation, conflict, embargo, fire or flood, sabotage, accident, war, natural disasters, strikes or lack of delivery from suppliers. The force majeure also includes government decisions that affect the market negatively and products, for example, restrictions, warnings, ban, etc.
- All products remain Devils Grip's property until full payment is made. The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order. Shipping costs and payment fees are recognized before confirming the purchase. If you are under 18 years old you must have parents' permission to buy from Devils Grip. All transfers conducted through Devils Grip are handled and transacted through third party dedicated gateways to guarantee your protection. Card information is not stored and all card information is handled over SSL encryption. Please read the terms & conditions for the payment gateway choosen for the transaction as they are responsible for the transactions made.
- Please note that local charges (sales tax, customs duty) may occur, depending on your region and local customs duties. These charges are at the customers own expense. By buying our products you agree to not to re distribute the products for self benefit!
- Devils Grip reserves the right to amend any information, including but not limited to prices, technical specifications, terms of purchase and product offerings without prior notice. At the event of when a product is sold out, Devils Grip has the right to cancel the order and refund any amount paid in the best way. Devils Grip shall also notify the customer of equivalent replacement products if available.
- Here at Devil Grips we have rules for our different shipping methods to cover your back and DevilGrips.com . If you selected 1st class worldwide your package will be sent off and once in the hands of our local post service (Royal Mail) it will no longer be in our property and then it becomes yours to trace as you are the one that selects the shipping but if your parcel does not arrive then we can not do anything as it's the shipping option you choose is safe/unsafe. so please make sure on what postage you wish to choose as if 1st class does not arrive we can't issue a refund.
- If you select 1st class signed worldwide then this is the safer option for all customers and plus you get to track your mail but if signed does not not turn up then we will trace the tracking number and if it's on the way back to us we will issue a full refund in money or resend your merchandise, 1st class signed for is a lot safer and then you know your getting your product and you know how long by tracking the number.